Quintic Coaching v35
Quintic Coaching is aimed at the experienced coach, podiatrist, physio or athlete. It includes all the functionality of Quintic Sports plus:
- Record video footage directly from 1 to 6 Quintic High-Speed Cameras
- 2-point 2D Intelligent, Automatic & Manual Digitisation – Measure Linear & Angular (to the vertical or horizontal) Displacements, Velocities & Accelerations
- Intelligent tracking of up to 2 markers: The Intelligent tracking will automatically determine where the markers are at the start of the video, and then automatically interpolate the missing gaps. This will vastly reduce the processing time required for the digitisation process for videos where the markers regularly go out the field of view. The intelligent tracking software also allows the user greater flexibility in setting the parameters for the digitisation (e.g. masking reflections in the background, specifying the search area for the digitisation, setting the radius of the markers and setting the brightness of the markers).
- Double averaging for multi-trial analysis: add two different averages for multiple videos. This will then enable you to complete the analysis of multiple trials for the right compared to the left leg/arm or for trials before an intervention versus trials after an intervention. Multi video analysis (Averages, confidence and prediction intervals).
- Normative Average – Allows the user to select another folder from which the average will be created and displayed. Up to 100 digitised videos can be within the normative average folder to compare against.
- Similarity Value – Calculates how similar the averages are in comparison with each other (1st, 2nd, Normative) and gives a percentage.
- Live Angular Display on video – Live on-video display from any of the 3 pie charts within Single Angular Analysis. Great for highlighting the angle in question and analysing how this changes throughout the video (To the Vertical/Horizontal in Coaching).
- Multiple angled analysis for a single video: plot both angle to the vertical and horizontal on the same graph.
- Automatic synchronisation of up to six Quintic high-speed capture videos together!
- Export Analysis – create your own video with lines, shapes, angles, overlayed videos, digitisation traces etc. This video can be exported to MP4 (ideal for playback on smart phones) or AVI (ideal for viewing back in Quintic Software or the Free Quintic Player).
- Interactive graphical and data displays (Single / Multi and Linear / Angular)
- Quintic Timed Licences – 3, 6 and 12 month options available.