Quintic Sports v35
Our entry-level video analysis software designed specifically for providing rapid feedback to athletes and coaches. It includes the following features:
- Record video footage directly from 1 Quintic High-Speed Camera
- 1-point Manual & Automatic Digitisation – Measure Linear Displacements, Velocities & Accelerations
- Interactive graphical and data displays (Single Linear Only)
- 1 Point Animation display
- Split Screen and Synchronised video
- Memo pad, zoom, lines, angles and other alignment guides can all be used to analyse patterns and differences in athletic movement
- Measure Time and Distance using key frame markers
- Video Overlay / Blend – Place 2 videos on top of each other for direct comparisons and create multi-image background sequences
- Create a Photo Sequence of up to 24 still frames (bitmap/ Jpgs)
- Record audio commentary onto videos.
- Video trim function.
- Video rotation and flip function
- Increased Video Format Compatibility with the latest digital cameras – (iPhone / iPad *.avi, *.mov, *.mpeg,*.wmv,*mp4,*flv, *swf, *.m4v … )
- Printable Tutorials and Quintic Start Guides