Quintic Biomechanics v33
Quintic Biomechanics is our premier video analysis software, designed for the elite coach, athlete, sports scientist, podiatrist, physiotherapist and biomechanist. It includes all the functionality of Quintic Coaching plus:
- The Intelligent tracking of markers: 1, 2 and 3 point intelligent digitisation, along with the templates used for Quintic Automatic Reports (Gait, Cycling, Equine and Golf Putting). The Intelligent tracking will automatic determine where the markers are at the start of the video, and then automatically interpolate the missing gaps. This will vastly reduce the processing time time required for the digitisation process for videos where the markers regularly go out the field of view. The intelligent tracking software also allows the user greater flexibility in setting the parameters for the digitisation (e.g. masking reflections in the background, specifying the search area for the digitisation, setting the radius of the markers and setting the brightness of the markers).
- 21-point 2D Automatic & Manual Digitisation – Measure Linear Velocities, Accelerations & Angular Rotations.
- Digitise videos and create point trajectories of specific markers or even an 18-point anatomical model.
- Horizontal, Vertical and Diagonal Calibration – increase accuracy of data collection.
- Double averaging for multi-trial analysis: add two different averages for multiple videos. This will then enable you to complete the analysis of multiple trials for the right compared to the left leg/arm or for trials before an intervention versus trials after an intervention. Multi video analysis of up to 21-point digitisation (Averages, confidence and prediction intervals).
- Butterworth Filters for digitisation.
- Event Markers – Key frame identification during linear and angular analysis.
- Animation Window and overlay of digitisation.
- Multiple angled analysis for a single video: plot 10 different angles on the same graph.
- Syncing of multi-trial analysis to time events: sync up the multi-trial averaging graphs to different time events, meaning you can directly compare data to the exact time events for multiple videos.
- Quintic Single & Multi LIVE Capture (50/60fps) – up to 4 cameras
- Quintic USB3 / GigE LIVE (up to six) High-Speed Camera can be captured at a frame rates of 80-1000 fps
- Automatic synchronisation of up to six multi-capture videos – one click PLAYS all six videos together!
- Centre of Mass Model-18 point anatomical model (Male & Female models)
- Intersection Angle Model
- Syncing of .csv to current frame: You can now sync force/pressure files (.csv) using a specific frame from the video.
- Quintic Biomechanics exported data can then be used in bolt on Quintic Automatic Reports – Cycling, Equine, Golf Putting & Gait Analysis…